Interior wall thermal insulation
Whenever thermal insulation cannot be applied from the outer – cold – side of the exterior wall, we thermally insulate the inner – warm – side.
As a rule, buildings are thermally insulated from the outside. Sometimes, this is not possible:
- when a specific temperature must be maintained constantly (cooling units, swimming pools, …),
- when living space is only used from time to time or only for a few hours a day, thus rendering the heat accumulated in walls useless,
- when only specific spaces or spaces bordering on unheated spaces should be insulated,
- when it is not possible or allowed to install thermal insulation from the outer side of the building.
Interior wall thermal insulation assembly:
- exterior wall
- FIBRANxps ETICS GF
- mesh reinforced plastering