When thermal insulation cannot be applied on the outside we thermally insulate on the interior side.
Buildings are usually thermally insulated on the outside (cold side). In some we need to apply internal insulation.
- When constant room temperature is required (cold storage, swimming pool,…)
- When rooms are used occasionally and accumulated heat is not used
- When we want to insulate only specific rooms that are adjacent to unheated spacs
- When we cannot or are not allowed to insulate on the outside
- When we cannot or are not allowed to apply additional thermal insulation.